Im feeling good about this 26th year! I had a fabulous birthday which included finding sweet notes from Rob around the house all day, going to lunch with great girlfriends, dinner at Joe's BBQ with my 3 boys, and seeing Rio at the drive-ins! I have been wanting to go to the drive-ins FOREVER, and my wish finally came true:) We had so much fun and the boys loved it! We borrowed Rob's dad's truck and threw an air mattress, pads, blankets, and pillows in the back-I felt like the princess and the pea. Happy Birthday to me.
2 comments:
Joe's and the drive-ins? Sounds like the best b-day ever. Enjoy your 26th year! You are such a little pip squeek.:) jk, see you next week!!!!!!!!
happy late birthday my cute cousin!
Im in complete shock over the move...can we please talk about this???
When do you leave?
Im sad. Myles is sad. details??
Post a Comment