The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Robs 28th Birthday



April 6, we partied to celebrate Rob's 28th birthday....woohoo! Rob has accomplished quite a lot in his 28 years and I am especially lucky to celebrate the rest of his birthdays with him. We had a fun date night out at Iruna, a really yummy restaurant with food from Spain (Rob's mission). It was so fun, but then again it is always fun with Rob. After, we came home with the boys and had Robs usual birthday "cake" request, Nielsons custard in an Oreo pie crust.

1 comment:

mle photography said...

mmmmm Nielsens!
I'm glad Robert had a good birthday. I can't believe he is 28!

Tell Robert I went through my harddrive and found files from my old computer back in like 2006...and there was a notepad file that I had typed some of the stuff I had to do for school. Then right after that, Robert must have snuck and typed, "pay Robert for being a good brother". haha tell him I owe him some money.