

Clark has been slightly obsessed with Superman ever since he realized they shared the same name. He knew he wanted a superhero party 6 months ago and has been asking me about it randomly every couple weeks. I love this little hero of mine and we had so much fun with our cousins and ward buddies at the party! It kind of felt like a goodbye party seeing how we just found out we are moving to Northern California at the end of May. Luckily, we will be back in 18 months for a more permanent position within Rob's new company. I am glad I'll have my little superheros to keep me company in a new place.
10 comments:
You really outdid me!! The party looks amazing!
We'll miss you guys!
I LOVE it!
What little boy isn't obsessed with superhero's? Mine love running around in capes!
What a fun experiance it will be to move out of state for a bit!
Happy b-day Clark!
Melanie, this is adorable! Seriously I wish I could have a party like this :)
We want to sometime come visit you guys when you are in California! ( Especially before you know what happens with us :)
Wow Melanie, you are so creative!! My husband has been obsessed with superman ever since he was a little boy. He still has not outgrown that. We have a superman sticker on our car and superman floor mats, even my blog address is Superman!! Ha Ha! Good luck with your move, I would love to offer you some help. Let me know if you need anything 316-303-2185
I am sure you are wondering who last last message was from. I just forgot to sign into my google account ;))
Such a fun Party Mel!! It put so much thought and effort into everything. Both my boys had the best time. Thanks again for inviting us. I can't even tell you how much we are going to miss you guys. Please come back fast!!!
girl you totally outdid yourself, that party was too much fun. oh man i'm gonna miss you guys!
best party ever! Really how are you going to top that next year?? I giggled at myles and the mask picture.
I about died when I walked outside and saw the capes you made with each childs initial on them!! Are you kidding me? Mel, you outdid yourself! I won't talk about you moving because I'm in denial.
happy birthday clark. and NorCal seriously mel? right when i move closer to you you leave??!!!! we need to chat!
Post a Comment