


Well, our days here in the valley of the sun our numbered! We have been packing, organizing, donating, selling, and tossing for the past 2 weeks. Just when I think we are just about done packing up the house, I open an untouched cupboard or closet. Rob has been on business trip after business trip and I think he secretly loves it. I remember when we were first married and after teasing me/scaring me/jumping out of corners etc, he would always say, "your'e gonna miss me when Im on my business trips." He was mostly joking, because at the time he was building homes and business trips weren't really in the plan. But, I am here to say, yes, Im missing the teasing and his way of keeping me on my toes whenever he is around.
2 comments:
Kurt and his curls are too much!! So cute. Um, hello, didn't know you were moving! Crazy. Kinda nice to know it's only for 18 months. But nor cal sounds fun! I wish you were moving to Albany! Clark's party looked so fun and I love the theme. Mel and her creativity! Oh and happy bday to you! Good luck with the move.
I knoooow how you feel!!! We are leaving in 6 weeks and its such a crazy process!!
Good luck to you guys! That's so wonderful!
XO, Mallory & Craig
Post a Comment