The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Friday, June 3, 2011

Mother of 2


I never got around to posting on Mothers day, but I adore this picture of the boys. They are the sweetest, funniest, cleverest, and busiest little people I know and I love spending my days surrounded and tugged and pulled on by these little men.
As of Saturday, we are California residents. We are unpacking and adjusting to life with no family or friends near by, but we plan on changing that asap. We are out of our comfort zone a bit, but we will accept the challenge and take this as a growing experience. Ive got big plans for these 18 mo. in Yuba city! Rob now laugh when my sentence starts with "In california I'm going to {we're going to}..." The list has included cooking more, eating healthier, working out daily, running more, planting a flourishing garden, sewing more, etc... Pretty much our dreams will all come true here in Yuba city and we will return more refined and well rounded...HA! Anyway, we love our house and the area and I am especially loving my roses in the back yard! Cheers to California and Cheers to being here with the boys I love most!

3 comments:

Cara said...

You're gonna do great and do all of those things you want. Your boys are the cutest, and you'll be able to enjoy them even more over there. I want to see pictures of your house and rose bushes.

Anonymous said...

Look at all your goals girl! If you learn any tricks with your garden, send them my way. We recently planted ours and had no clue what we were doing. Please bless something grows! I can't wait to hear about your adventures in Yuba City! Post some pics when you get a chance. Darling pic of you and the boys.

Edwards Fam said...

We know people in Yuba City (I think they still live there...) and you're only a couple hour drive from family...my parents would love visitors! Way to grasp the change...you'll do great! And, your family is the cutest!