The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ventura Beach House with the Weeds










































We had such a fabulous week at the beach house! Thank you thank you to my parents for letting me and my crew crash their relaxing get away and thanks to my sweet husband who drove us there 7 hours and turned around the next day to go back work and week only to drive another roundtrip to pick us up. We had so much fun!

3 comments:

Cara said...

That looked heavenly, I bet Clarky loved hanging with his little aunts. I can't get over Kurt and the curls. Little baby model. You look great and happy. I'm assuming is was weird going back up to your new home but keep a positive attitude. Miss you guys.

mle photography said...

all those pictures are so cute! clark's little wetsuit is adorable, haha. Your sisters all look so much older...crazy!

the waites said...

so anxious to go to the beach house now! I am so sad we wont see you. I need to go to that cupcake place...looks delish! I bet your boys had a blast, I had so much fun with your fam last weeked. Im so excited for Mike and Melissa next weekend. Are you guys going?? Thats so exciting!

miss you all

xoxo