The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First of many weeks in Yuba City, CA














What have we done this week, oh ya know....plotted against a gofer in the backyard, pretended to be Martha and pruned the rose bushes, played with the water table from grandma Kathleen, read books, got rained on, explored our new surroundings, unpacked, and unpacked some more.

6 comments:

Weedpatch said...

Love the flowers and the boys are adorable!

Cara said...

Like pics of your new house, the backyard looks awesome. Hang in there girl, love C!

kathleen said...

We miss you guys so much! Those pictures of the boys are adorable!

Melissa said...

Melanie, it all looks so charming! Kurt reading a book in the armchair whilst Clark plays with trains and Mum works in the garden...very British!

Emily Porter said...

your house is so so cute. Kurt is such a fuzzy bear...i hope his hair is still long, haha.

the waites said...

home sweet home! I love it! Myles sat on my lap and said " I want that" cool water toy. Beautiful home to say the least. The flowers, I can smell from here:)

miss you lots and lots.