Oh I could just squeeze those cheeks and Kiss em!!Mel are you dying Isnt Being a Mom the best thing ever. I am just so emotional Willie will come in the room and Im just crying cause Im just so thankful...Please tell me you do that! I need to call you give me your # xoxoxo rach
Melenie!! I too have thought about you a lot the past year, since I always hear whats going on with you but never do I get to see or talk to you! Your pics almost made me cry. I am so happy for you and Robert. Seeing baby Clark makes me so excited for Oscar.I am so happy things went well besides the epideral RUNNING OUT!!! I have heard of that happening. I am glad I am aware of it so hopefully it wont happen to me! Thank you so much for getting in touch with me. I was so excited to hear from you... my long lost friend. I want your email address too, so I can ask more questions and write more. Talk to you soon! Love, Heidi
Melanie, Oh my goodness how cute is clark. And you look so great. Melanie I am so glad you are blogging. Ok you need to call me for anything, Just to vent or cry or laugh. All of these fun emotions we get when being a new mother. Congrats we are all so excited for you and Rob. Love ya.
5 comments:
Oh I could just squeeze those cheeks and Kiss em!!Mel are you dying Isnt Being a Mom the best thing ever. I am just so emotional Willie will come in the room and Im just crying cause Im just so thankful...Please tell me you do that! I need to call you give me your # xoxoxo rach
Melenie!!
I too have thought about you a lot the past year, since I always hear whats going on with you but never do I get to see or talk to you! Your pics almost made me cry. I am so happy for you and Robert. Seeing baby Clark makes me so excited for Oscar.I am so happy things went well besides the epideral RUNNING OUT!!! I have heard of that happening. I am glad I am aware of it so hopefully it wont happen to me!
Thank you so much for getting in touch with me. I was so excited to hear from you... my long lost friend. I want your email address too, so I can ask more questions and write more. Talk to you soon! Love, Heidi
Melanie... sorry I spelled you name wrong!
Melanie, Oh my goodness how cute is clark. And you look so great. Melanie I am so glad you are blogging. Ok you need to call me for anything, Just to vent or cry or laugh. All of these fun emotions we get when being a new mother. Congrats we are all so excited for you and Rob. Love ya.
Mels, he is adorable and you look awesome! Chris and I are in AZ this summer, we need to hang out.
Post a Comment