The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

1st Pair of Shoes




This weekend I was actually able to get out and go shopping! I found that it was easier and more fun to shop for Clark than it was to shop for me! I about DIED when I found these little polo shoes...his cute little shorts were another good find. I came right home and had him try on his new little outfit. I actually kept him in his shoes all day long b/c I got the biggest kick every time I looked at them on him. Anyway, so here is my cute little boy in his cute little shoes.

5 comments:

the waites said...

oh my gosh cutest ever!!!
dang it.... Im jealous where did you find them?

davidandsuzi said...

Very cute Mel! David and I really enjoyed visiting you guys last week. Little Clark is so adorable! Thanks for letting us hold him!

Chris and Christy said...

Mels, it's impossible for Clark not to look cute! And have I told you how Awesome you look...you can definitely see how happy you are!

Landvatter Family said...

Hey guys this is Hawli and Tyler Landvatter! We found your blog and just had to say hi! Your little boy is such a stud! It is so much fun to dress them up hu! Our blog is landvatters.blogspot.com!

Tracy said...

Hey guys.. I just wanted to say congrats on Clark! He is seriously one of the cutest newborns I have ever seen (many times only their little spirits are cute at that age..) (This is Kelly Nelson's sister, Tracy, by the way.. I was friends with Rob in Provo.. Tatum Perkins just showed me your blog).. Anyway- have fun with Clark! I am very jealous! Him and Addi can be best of friends : )