The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Monday, June 4, 2007

Our little fam







For some reason my pictures are turned and I can't figure out how to get them upright---Ill fix it later. Anyway, this week Rob's brother Steve and his wife Kelly had a baby girl named Addi Jo! She is super cute and we are so excited for them! Not only will Clark have Addi close to his age, but Rob's oldest brother Wayne and his wife D'lonna had baby James in March....yea, cousins!

7 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Melanie!

I don't even know how I found your blog.. but how did I not know you had your BABY?!! I guess that's what Primary callings do to ya! Well, anyway- Congrats! He is a DOLL! And getting so big already... I am so happy for you! I hope to see you soon...
-Alisse (Sherwood) Baldwin

The Clarks said...

Melzoid....call me and I will teach you how to flip your pics! Ha.... so guess what... I am going to go get that vampire book today... have you started it yet?? We shoud start a book discussion forum and discuss our feelings and questions regaurding the book. e.g " melzoid... so why do you think that the vampire only sucks people that have A positive blood vs. B positive jk I am wierd...but I think that this vampire book is only going to make me wierder!!! I am glad that you like the announcement. I sent out 50 of them. Call me lata skata

Emily Widdison said...

Fun pictures! Ya, acid reflux stinks. Good luck. We did prevacid...the other medicin didn't work but we loved prevacid--in the liquid form. BUY a swing that goes both directions (most newborn babies prefer to go in the cradle direction not the normal swing back and forth motion) and let him sleep in there and chill. It is kinda like cheating but Luke slept in his carseat and swing for the first 4 months of his life because of the acid reflux. He was sleeping in his crib and falling asleep on his own by 5-6 months so I don't think using the swing to let him sleep longer was a bad idea. He would wake up in his crib and cry after sleeping for like 15 minutes but if I put him in the swing if he woke up it just rocked and soothed him back to sleep and he slept for hours and hours...anyway, that is all my advice. :) good luck!Emily

angela hardison said...

mel, our house will be on crismon & baseline....i don't think that's TOO far away from you guys. but then again i wouldn't know because you won't let me come over and see your baby :( jk.

so are megs and josh here yet or what? can we all hang out? can you make her answer her phone? or call me?

davidandsuzi said...

Mel! Let us know when you are ready for a date night or get together with us...David is dying for some of his friends humor. :) Which I don't know if we will ever get. By the way, when Hillary is done with Twilight you are welcome to it. Let me know if you are interested.

Jen&Joe said...

oh mel.. clark is so cute.. I cant wait till our little girl gets here!!

Megan and Mike said...

Melanie! It's Megan Crawford (Bewsey)! If you even remember me from UAC when I lived with Heidi. This is so weird! I got Heidi's blog from Aarean and I was just looking through her's and found you! I can't believe you have a little baby...he is adorable! Anyway.. I just watned to say hi! We don't have a blog, but email me sometime at meganjbewsey@gmail.com. Congrats again and I hope all is well!