The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Thursday, June 21, 2007

what do you think?





Who does Clark look like?
a. Robert
b. Melanie
c. He's a good mix
d. There must have been a baby swap in the hospital nursery

9 comments:

angela hardison said...

definitely C. he's a good mix. that's my answer, until i get to see him in person anyway.

no pics of the tie-dye tshirts on my camera, what a shame! have you talked to megan yet? adell's in town too... party this weekend?

kathleen said...

He looks like Robert! I feel like I'm holding Rob again! We love him.

Emily Widdison said...

definitely C. Your hubby and you look like you could be twins in those baby pictures. how is Clark's acid reflux??

Kevin and Melissa Williams said...

I think he looks like mel. He is a good mix but melanie's features are much stronger in him.

The Marshalls said...

i would say c. He has mel's upper face features (ie eyes) and rob's mouth. Mel, he's adorable. I posted more pictures for you to see.. check them out.

Natalie Hall said...

He is such a mixture. Whatever it is he so cute I could pintch him. Mr. Rob is quite Buff. Patrick liked his comment in Priestood today. Have him tell you. Anyways we will talk soon. Nan

the waites said...

Oh ...your creative I wanna do that. But He really is a perfect mixture I guess thats cause you and Rob could be related. Hey tell Megan Spilsbury to blog

Kyle & Savannah said...

I think its c he is a great mix of both of you

Kelly said...

After seeing your baby picture, he looks so much like you!!! He's a good mix, but I see more of you from your baby picture!! Too cute!