The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

shampoo Time





Clark absolutely loves bath time, especially when it comes time for shampooing his hair! Washing his hair is one thing that usually can calm him down. In fact, he has actually fallen asleep twice in mid-shampooing! He is our bundle of joy and we get the biggest kick out of his goos, grunts, and smiles! I love being a mom!

4 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Oh my goondess- he is SO cute! Seriously, I can totally relate to the shampooing fetish- I want to fall asleep every time I get my hair cut and they shampoo my hair!

Oh, he is such a doll! I am adding you to my list of friends. :)

Kyle & Savannah said...

Your baby is so cute..... he is already getting so big... i have a dang cute outfit for him.. so we need to meet up soon... i cant wait for a baby it will be so much fun when that time comes

Anonymous said...

Hi Melanie--this is Kevin's mom Sandy. I hope Clark is doing better. I called to share a couple of more ideas to help him w/his acid reflux. Call me when you can 964.0340

Marianne said...

Yes we do finally have something to show for those big old bellies!! Your little guy is so dang cute and so little still. I miss that. They grow so fast, take advantage of snuggling him while you can!