The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Friday, June 8, 2007

First Smiles Captured






Yea, he's smiling! He has been smiling thses past couple of days, but it has been nearly impossible to snap a picture of him. These pictures were the best that I could do. I swear he gets cuter and cuter each day!!! We just love him to pieces!!!

7 comments:

Chris and Christy said...

wow, what a cutie! I want to meet this lil guy and of course hang out with you & Rob!
~good job on getting the pictures facing the right direction, much more fun to look at :)

Natalie Hall said...

I love his little smile. Melanie he is just gorgeous. Like my mom said he could be a girl he so dang cute. Oh ya tell Rob when you do bless clark Patrick will let you use the bonnet, Ha Ha Ha.

the waites said...

Hey we should play Monday!! call me

Clark is smiling cause he met his 2nd cousin Myles and misses him!

Emily Widdison said...

Ya, thats the medicine we used (prevacid?)It took about 2 weeks to notice a difference and we almost always gave him a little more than the doctor said:) I stayed away from dairy for a few months but only for a little while because I LOVE dairy but I did notice that it worked! Good luck, you can "bug" me anytime girl!
we are going to be in Denver for 2 months and we got here about 2 months ago.:) It's fun!
take care,
emily

Chris and Christy said...

hey Mel, I'll respond to your message this way since you probably get enough noise from your sweet baby:) Sorry that he's fussy! So yes, I'm at the Hornes, so I definitely need to come by and I'm working at Brown&Brown from 1-6pm Mon-Fri.funfun! And yes, we should do a lil get together with the girls and swim. Chris and I are actually babysitting my nephew Thurs night to Sun morning and we're staying at my brothers house the whole time. I was thinking we should do a bbq saturday?? So let me know what you think!? call me if you get a chance.

Kevin and Melissa Williams said...

What a cutie pie. His first smile is so adorable. Cherish all those moments beacause they really do all go by fast. I cant believe my baby boy is 1, next thing you know Clark will be turning one too.

Anonymous said...

What a cute smile!!! I swear when they start to smile it makes everything worth it. The nights of no sleep, being pooped on, the pain of delievery and recovery, etc. All worth it for that first smile and the many that follow thereafter. I love this cute blog. I check it every so often to keep tabs on my new nephew.