The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Monday, February 18, 2008

sick week!









 

 

 

 

Last week Clark came down with something and was just miserable...poor little guy! He started to fill a little better on valentines day, so we ventured over to see the girls when they got home from school. Rob has work and school all day, so Clark was my little valentine. Katie tried to take some pictures of the happy duo(clark and I), but he was still a little out of it...as you can see from the picttures. This week his new car seat was delivered and he LOVES it! The day we got it, he played with it all morning and insisted in sitting in it while I read him books. It is a car seat built for a king with arm rests, cup holder, reclining feature, pillows, cushioned seat, etc! Car rides are much more enjoyable for the both of us now. Anyway, so Clark finally started feeling better on Sat. so, the three of us went out to dinner. Clark was so happy to be out that he didn't even make a peep the whole time. He sat there happy as can be clapping his hands and practicing his waving. Towards the end, he started begging for something off our plates and was more that happy when we handed over a chunk of bread. we have learned with Clark that if we are going to give him something to snack on it better be bite size or overly big b/c anything inbetween goes completely into his mouth and sits there until it has dissolved. So, we came back from dinner and as of sat night, I am now under the weather. Although being sick is no fun, I was able to finish my book "The Other Boelyn Girl," which I loved! HOpe everyone stays healthy!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

mle photography said...

oh goodness, he doesn't even look sick he's just so adorable. i love that his hair is getting longer and you can comb it over sometimes haha. what a little stud.

The Clarks said...

cute pics mel! I love the 4th one from the bottom! SO cute! So...I am finding some good hotels....getting pretty excited!! I will make sure and tell rache that there will not be any party favors this time, and if she is mad then she can just stay home!!! ha ha!

Bobbi said...

Hey Melanie!
It was great to get your post! Mack will be 14 months on the 23rd of Feb. He's so fun. Your little boy is such a doll! They look pretty close in age. How fun, maybe they'll grow up and be buds. Kyle and I are planning on getting pregnant again soon. I hope I'm ready!

Natalie Hall said...

You both look so great when your sick! I am soooo sorry! Clark has got to get over and play with the boys in the hood.(Cash and Myles.) Well hopefully Cash will get better soon, the old man is just having a hard time breathing, but it is under control now, hopefully!

Give Clark a squeeze from Cash. Will all do lunch. The pictures, you beautiful family. Can you give us a dose of your beautiful skin tone.

Have fun getting a facial tomorrow!

Sidney said...

I love the picture with the girls. Are you going to amazing Jakes? See you there