The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

update



 

 

 

 

Clark and I had a good visit with Megs and Avery this last week. As soon as we walked in she pointed to Clark and said "Cark"...I was so impressed! She is a little genius! It was so good to see them! Saturday, I broke down and agreed to buy a dog...I have to admit, I thought she was pretty cute and had a weak moment b/c I am really not a dog person. She is a chocolate lab and really is so good. Clark loves her, but I have to go straight to the sink to wash his hadns after every pet. Unfortunately, we think Clark might be allergic to her, so we will be putting an add in the paper this weekend. It was fun while it lasted!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

that's so sad.. that dog is adorable!!! hey where is megs living these days! So i move down in may mel! and i am coming in april to go look for a place to live so we need to play okay?!!
kelli

Jen&Joe said...

I think you should really try and sell it to zach and dj.. It was such a cute dog!! I bet Rob is so sad

angela hardison said...

The dog is cute, but not as cute as Avery and Clark. Avery can kind of say "Angela" and it's precious. I love that little girl; she's a mini-Megan.

Ju and Brack said...

Melanie Weed! It's Julianne from BYU!! I am so excited that I found you! I can't believe you have a little boy and he is the CUTEST kid in the world!! You look so happy. I would love to keep in touch check out my blog brackandju.blogspot.com

Ainges said...

If I had a yard I would buy the lab. I have always wanted a chocolate lab! She is beautiful, but pups are a ton of work. Avery is so cute, she looks just like Megan when she was little. Its crazy! I am sad I don't know her.

Anonymous said...

Stay strong Melanie, don't let Rob trick you with those nasty dogs again. Pretty soon he'll be brainwashing you telling you that you really did like the dog and it was all your idea to get him. Then he'll tell you that he saw you secretly taking him to the corner to pet him and kiss him. I already know all his tricks.

-Brent