I know, sorry for the lack of blogging! I just haven't been feeling it lately. So, last Friday I took Clark to the Zoo with a friend of mine and her 2 little girls. Clark loved the first 5 minutes and then he decided to take a nap in his stroller for the remainder of the time. I am thinkig he will probably enjoy it a little more when he gets a little bit older. I couldn't believe how hot it was though...something like 80-81 degrees outside and it was only the end of February! Clark and I went swimming when we got home to cool off from the Zoo. Rob and I just found out that our HOA's are so dang high b/c our pool happens to be heated through the winter...wow, good to know! Clark LOVED the pool!!!! I can't wait for this summer. Clark is going to be in HEAVEN! Saturday we went to the annual Rodeo put on by my home stake. He loved looking at all of the horses, chickens, goats, and other livestock. I think the highlight must have been the sample of cotton candy!
The Nelsons
Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Zoo/Lehi Days Rodeo
I know, sorry for the lack of blogging! I just haven't been feeling it lately. So, last Friday I took Clark to the Zoo with a friend of mine and her 2 little girls. Clark loved the first 5 minutes and then he decided to take a nap in his stroller for the remainder of the time. I am thinkig he will probably enjoy it a little more when he gets a little bit older. I couldn't believe how hot it was though...something like 80-81 degrees outside and it was only the end of February! Clark and I went swimming when we got home to cool off from the Zoo. Rob and I just found out that our HOA's are so dang high b/c our pool happens to be heated through the winter...wow, good to know! Clark LOVED the pool!!!! I can't wait for this summer. Clark is going to be in HEAVEN! Saturday we went to the annual Rodeo put on by my home stake. He loved looking at all of the horses, chickens, goats, and other livestock. I think the highlight must have been the sample of cotton candy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i could kill you mel! You did NOT tell me that there was coton candy down there....I would have datrted over there in no time!!! Remeber when we went to that carnival in nelson's parking lot, just for the cotton candy and trying to get a free ride on that rikity ship with all of the carnie's??? ah good times!
I love that you went to Lehi Days! What did clark think of all the animals? I am curious. I love Lehi Days. Like I always say I secretly want to be cowgirl.
Ok mel, as for running, I would love to run with you any time. Seriously lets get started. We can start out with 1/2 mile, really!
oh my goodness. clark's little bow mouth has got to be my favorite thing ever. i can't wait to squish him when i come down!
Post a Comment