The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Saturday, March 8, 2008

oooo lolli lolli-pop











Clark is 10 months and an absolute DELIGHT!!! He recently has become timid around new faces and terrified when Rob and I are no longer in sight. He has such a sweet spirit along with a very busy, fun, and mischievous personality! Maybe we are bias, but we think he is pretty darn smart. He says dad, dog, waves, does all the signs to pat-a-cake, rolls balls back and forth to us, etc!! He is growing up way too fast! We are so excited for his one year mark, but at the same time a little sad to have our baby one year older! I am so excited to make his choo-choo train cake! I bought the coolest train engine mold and have all sorts of ideas...lets hope it turns out how I have been imagining it. Anyway, thanks to Amy I got some of the cutest pictures with Clark and his lolli! He was is heaven when I handed the sweet treat to him. Boy did he get sticky! Rob and I don't know what we would do without our little Clarky! OOOO we love him so much!

8 comments:

Natalie Hall said...

We love him! And Cash today was thrilled to see him. Can that face get anymore gorgeous! I am telling you he is a smart little boy. Why do they have to grow up? I hate it. You are so lucky you have so many fabulous photos of Clark. I think Cash has one, from Rob's Sis, and that one does not count it was a family. I am a bad mom, I need to get him in front of a REAL camera.
I am so anxious to see this train cake you are going to make. Not only are you a librarian, a baker to!

howelltree said...

What cute pictures. Such fun colors!! Clark is such a handsome little guy. They really do grow up fast...and the more you have, the faster it goes. It really is kind of sad, but each stage of life brings different kinds of joy.

Emily Widdison said...

what an adorable little boy! Love those bright colors in those pictures. His eyes are to die for!! How did you make that happy valentine's card on your blog????

Wayne said...

Those are so cute pictures!!!

Kelly said...

Those pictures are dang cute! I love the colors! I can't believe he is almost one too. The first year can go so fast. I want to hear him say his words! He is so cute!

Sidney said...

Colorfully cute, that look say's "oh come on you really are going to let me eat this?"

the waites said...

Mel- those turned out so darn cute! I love him, he gets the best hair award for sure. Im so excited to hang out in April. I will be there for 2 weeks. I cant wait to see his bday cake. I love that your making it a big deal like me. Im still working on the invitations. I think we are going to have it at the beach. Anyways great pictures, and awesome photographer!

Melissa said...

He is a beautiful baby....those blue eyes are amazing. I love the colors with the lollipop, so cute!