Saturday we were over at my parents house for a little egg/Easter basket hunt and yummy dinner. Clark loved his eggs filled with sweet potato puffs and his stuffed animal chick, along with other little Easter basket surprises. Clark LOVES stuffed animals!! Whenever we go into a store with stuffed animals he gets a big grin and reaches for them until we hand him one. It usually is quite the process as we show him different options of animals in all shapes and sizes. In the end, he finds the one he loves best and is no longer willing to trade them out with our other suggestions. He is just too cute!! SaturDAY was perfect, but then suddenly I came down with a really bad flu that night..again!! I was so sad to miss Easter dinner over at the Nelsons, but was so happy that Clark and Rob were able to go. Clark loves being with all of his little cousins! Thank heavens for my sweet husband who nursed me back to health with Popsicles, Gatorade, chicken noodle soup and gave me a break on Monday by staying home from work to hang out with Clark! Unfortunately, Clark woke up with a fever this morning and this afternoon Rob started feeling sick...I feel so bad! Gotta hate the flu!
The Nelsons
Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
More Easter
Saturday we were over at my parents house for a little egg/Easter basket hunt and yummy dinner. Clark loved his eggs filled with sweet potato puffs and his stuffed animal chick, along with other little Easter basket surprises. Clark LOVES stuffed animals!! Whenever we go into a store with stuffed animals he gets a big grin and reaches for them until we hand him one. It usually is quite the process as we show him different options of animals in all shapes and sizes. In the end, he finds the one he loves best and is no longer willing to trade them out with our other suggestions. He is just too cute!! SaturDAY was perfect, but then suddenly I came down with a really bad flu that night..again!! I was so sad to miss Easter dinner over at the Nelsons, but was so happy that Clark and Rob were able to go. Clark loves being with all of his little cousins! Thank heavens for my sweet husband who nursed me back to health with Popsicles, Gatorade, chicken noodle soup and gave me a break on Monday by staying home from work to hang out with Clark! Unfortunately, Clark woke up with a fever this morning and this afternoon Rob started feeling sick...I feel so bad! Gotta hate the flu!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Cute pics! Glad you're feeling better--too bad about the boys.
Ya, gotta hate the flu! It seems like everyone has had it lately, we did. Clark is so dang cute. I can't wait for the day when I get to meet him in person. He just has so much personality to his look. Ok, honestly next time I am down in AZ we will have to get together.
so cute! Arent you so glad your mom kept that car?? I am so sorry your household is sick, Myles is just getting over it. I cant complain though it was his first cold. I am comming home the 16th and so excited to have playdates. I also am so excited for Cindy! that girl is going to be so freakin cute. Anyways see you soon Clark! -myles
Melanie who's camera work is all of this? The colors all tie together perfect. That car is the best, it should be called the energizer car, those cars are so fun they never dissapear.
Why is the darn flue still going around! Lets hope your family is done getting it for a long time.
Oh my heck, that pic of you guys on the swing is so cute, I'm lovin it. We HAVE to get together this week. I was sad we didn't have some good quality library time today, haha. Clark is irresistable!
Post a Comment