The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!









Happy Easter tomorrow! Aunt Emily was in town last weekend and snapped some cute little pic.s of Clark. Clark loves his aunt Em!!! :) Today we are doing an easter egg hunt with my family and eating and then tomorrow we are eating Easter dinner with Rob's family. It is so great having both families here in AZ!!!

5 comments:

The McKnights said...

Hey Melanie! We just went private and I need your e mail so we can invite you! E mail it to mcknights06@gmail.com. Thanks!

Edwards Fam said...

I remember when our family came to your house for Easter. Christy was like 1 or 2 and she stepped on one of her hard boiled eggs during the egg hunt. We thought it was so funny! Your little Clark is so cute!!

Jaron & Abby said...

Oh those are cute easter pics! Sad I didn't even get Livvy an easter basket. Mother of the year, right?

Chalece said...

Melanie, wow it's been a long time. Your little boy is adorable! Looks like you had a fun easter. All your pictures are super cute. It's great to hear from you

The Clarks said...

oh clarky! can he get any cuter!!! I love the pics that emily took of him...especially the one with happy happy easter on it...way cute! sorry if you have been trying to call me....my phone is still broken:) call johnny's phone if you need to talk to me, because I know that you cant go more than 2 days with our chatting with your bestest buddie:) jk!