The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Clark's 1st Bike Ride

 

 

 


I know, it has been a while since I last updated. I guess I just needed a bit of a blog break and I recently started a new book, so that's been taking up my free time during Clark's naps. This weekend we took Clark on a little spin around the block...I know I know, we are going to go get him a little helmet for the next ride. I rode beside him on my beach cruiser and we were laughing the whole time. He was in HEAVEN!!! Rob and I had never heard such deep chuckles come from Clark! Oh, how I miss the laughs...he is sick right now and to top it off, he just had a top tooth break through and another one on the verge! Poor little man! We just went on a walk to get out of the house and he fell asleep instantly. Speaking of outside, how about this AZ weather?! I know I am LOVING it!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sidney said...

Oh those were some of our best times, bike rides around the neighborhood. Ask Rachel to show you her scar sometime.

angela hardison said...

I laughed picturing Clark wearing a helmet. Take a picture of that for me when it happens :)

mle photography said...

ah, i love how happy he always is. the valentine in the mail was so adorable...thank you :)

DLonna said...

what is the great book your reading?

Natalie Hall said...

Melanie for some reason I see clark's first bike ride, (Which he looks so excited.) Anyways it reminds me of your mom and dad. They must of had a bike like that with you guys.
So fun for Clark. I am sure Rob loves it also. If you ever want to use our Yakima, it is wonderful! It hooks to just about any bike. Patrick used to hook to his Mtn. bike, and go on some easy trails, the twins loved it.
We just have to get Patrick all the way healthy, so he can take Cashon a ride in it, and then come pick up his little buddy Clark for a ride..

And by the way, I am such a brat! I frogot to tell you the day I recieved it, that I loved my little gift you gave me. Mel, I just love you. I will keep saying it, but it has bee so wonderful being in the same ward as you guys.