The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Monday, January 28, 2008

Babysitting at the Weeds


What a week! We had so much fun with the girls..here are a couple highlights: dollar store, Gladiator on the tramp with Rob (Rob would lift the tramp and the girls would try to walk to the other end without putting their hands on the tramp..the girls were in heaven and Clark and I enjoyed wathching from the swings), Fireball Island (another game Rob made up with the girls), Extravagant bed time stories by Rob, finding old letters from pirates, a HUGE treasure hunt with Rob and I which led to Black Beards magic keys (we dug holes all over at the retention basen), walking to golden spoon with Clark and the girls after school, renting movies, going to a movie w/ katie and chloe,pizza mart, rob getting his makeover by the girls,etc. Too much fun, but we, clark included, are happy to be back in our own beds!

7 comments:

Melissa L. Williams said...

Wow, you guys have very Vivid imaginations.

Natalie Hall said...

I bet the girls had a blast with you guys! I love Rob holding up the tramp, what a strong man!

So are you ready to take on more kids? I am sure you got a real good dose of what it was like. Makes you really appreciate your Mom and Dad, and what they do everday with that many children. So many cute pictures of you and clark. I miss that little bugger.

Sidney said...

Oh shoot I just came to get your blog address cause I found this cool back ground and I was redoing my list and guess what.... so did you,Excellent taste. Out of the 5 million choices I can't believe we ended up with the same one.

DLonna said...

We would have loved to have you guys watch our kids while we are out of town. They would seriously have blast! Not wanting us to come back.

TommNelly said...

melanie....i updated my blog...now you can restart living through me and my college life !!!!

Rachel said...

I guess "blogs" didn't get brought up at dinner...otherwise I definitely would have told you. I am a little late, don't update it too often...but I do have one. It was so good to see you at dinner! Brett and I would love to go on a double date...or just chill and watch a movie! Also, how is the gym coming? We have been pretty dedicated gym buddies:)

Sidney said...

Melanie those classes are free most of the time,but I don't think they allow kids. The place is called Shar'sKitchen.com you can go look up the site and it probably has the schedule for classes.