Rob and I celebrated our 2 yr. anniversary on the 28th and what a wonderful 2 years it has been! Rob always keeps me laughing and I love him more and more each day! I am one very lucky girl!
Congrats! Your baby is so gorgeous and huge! haha it looks like you guys are having so much fun in your little family. By the way...I start esthetics school on the 28th and I am going to Kar-Che. You should check it out!
Congratulations of two years!! You guys are darling. Your little guy is so cute!! And is getting so big. Doesn't it go by fast?!! We will for sure come and visit Josh and Meg this summer--so we should get together. It has been so long! It is so fun to check in on your blog and see what you are up to. You look so happy! Which makes me happy!
Happy Anniversary! We just celebrated our 2 year anniversary on the 28th as well. You guys are a beautiful family! I got my degree in Special Education. You have done a good job at updating your blog. I need to do better!
11 comments:
Happy Anniversary! It just keeps getting better.
I still can't get over how cute Clark is.
So CUTE... Love all the pictures.
Great new blog page, love it.
You and Rob could not get any cuter. Love you guys! Happy Late Anniversary.
Cute pics mel! And i like the layout!
You guys are great and we love you!
You guys are great and we love you!
oh yay mel! that's crazy that's it's been 2 years! i miss you!!!
We agree with Kathleen--both times.
Congrats! Your baby is so gorgeous and huge! haha it looks like you guys are having so much fun in your little family. By the way...I start esthetics school on the 28th and I am going to Kar-Che. You should check it out!
Congratulations of two years!! You guys are darling. Your little guy is so cute!! And is getting so big. Doesn't it go by fast?!! We will for sure come and visit Josh and Meg this summer--so we should get together. It has been so long! It is so fun to check in on your blog and see what you are up to. You look so happy! Which makes me happy!
Happy Anniversary! We just celebrated our 2 year anniversary on the 28th as well. You guys are a beautiful family! I got my degree in Special Education. You have done a good job at updating your blog. I need to do better!
Post a Comment