I never thought I would say it, but it is good to be back in the heat! We love Arizona and are so happy to be home! Thanks to Robs parents who let us stay with them for a week, helped us move back into our house, bought us groceries, ETC, ETC, ETC! We feel like leeches! I couldn't have asked for better in-laws! They are so amazing in every way possible...no wonder Rob is so great! So, we have moved back in and I am in love with my house all over again!! Call me crazy, but I have loved unpacking b/c it has forced me to de-junk and reorganize everything in my house. I don't know what it is, but I have the hardest time getting rid of STUFF. Rob's motto this week has been: "when in doubt, throw it out!" Little by little he is helping me finally get rid of things i have been holding on to for way too long. Anyway, so enough about move and on to the picture explanations. After getting back from Chicago, we had a craving for Berry Chill (in chicago), so we went to Yogurberry, which is a close 2nd, down at the San Tan shopping area. It was pretty hot, so we stopped off at the fountains and let Clark run around to cool off. At first he was a little leery, but by the end he was sticking his whole face in the water! Clark loves the water, so we figured we should introduce him to the lake. Rob has been dying to take out their old boat for the longest time, so rob's dad Kent, Rob, Clark and I headed off to the lake to go for a spin. Clark was buried in his life jacket, but didn't seem to mind much. He loved going fast and watching his dads moves on the wakeboard. He was just relaxing away and eventually fell asleep. We are loving being home!
The Nelsons
Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson
Monday, September 1, 2008
HOme Sweet Home
I never thought I would say it, but it is good to be back in the heat! We love Arizona and are so happy to be home! Thanks to Robs parents who let us stay with them for a week, helped us move back into our house, bought us groceries, ETC, ETC, ETC! We feel like leeches! I couldn't have asked for better in-laws! They are so amazing in every way possible...no wonder Rob is so great! So, we have moved back in and I am in love with my house all over again!! Call me crazy, but I have loved unpacking b/c it has forced me to de-junk and reorganize everything in my house. I don't know what it is, but I have the hardest time getting rid of STUFF. Rob's motto this week has been: "when in doubt, throw it out!" Little by little he is helping me finally get rid of things i have been holding on to for way too long. Anyway, so enough about move and on to the picture explanations. After getting back from Chicago, we had a craving for Berry Chill (in chicago), so we went to Yogurberry, which is a close 2nd, down at the San Tan shopping area. It was pretty hot, so we stopped off at the fountains and let Clark run around to cool off. At first he was a little leery, but by the end he was sticking his whole face in the water! Clark loves the water, so we figured we should introduce him to the lake. Rob has been dying to take out their old boat for the longest time, so rob's dad Kent, Rob, Clark and I headed off to the lake to go for a spin. Clark was buried in his life jacket, but didn't seem to mind much. He loved going fast and watching his dads moves on the wakeboard. He was just relaxing away and eventually fell asleep. We are loving being home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Melanie & Rob!!! My old roomie! How are you guys doing?! You both look so great and Clark is the cutest little boy I have ever seen!!
Good to have you guys back.
adorable pictures and i love your swimming suit!
The lake looks like so much fun! Ditto about the cute swimsuit!
Welcome Home! Can you send me your e-mail address to leiseldecker@gmail.com Thx. Talk soon:)
I'm glad you guys are back! We need to get together and do something...shop, make jewelry, whatever! I can't believe Clark fell asleep on the boat. So cute.
Yea~ It's back to Sunday dinners!
Post a Comment