The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Outdoor FUN!















Clark has been an ABSOLUTE joy lately! He loves playing in the hose outside! Rob and I were planting some vegetables in the back and we looked behind us to find Clark with a paper cup he repeatedly filled up with water from the hose to quench his thirst. He was in HEAVEN! He was drenched by the time we had finished the gardening. Because Clark has recently decided he despises baths, we decided to sudds him up in the backyard and hose him off.

This past weekend we headed up to that cabin and met up with my cousins Holly and Megan + their families (unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures). The weather was perfect and the company was fabulous! We had so much fun visiting, making s'mores around the campfire, telling stories of the Yetti, swinging, nature walks, etc. Clark loved going up to the mountains! He really loved the wild blackberries I picked for him. He kept asking for "more" verbally as well as with the sign!! Friday evening Holly played the guitar and we all sang kiddie songs while Cute little Avery and Clark danced around and did the actions to each song. Clark's favorite was "the mommies on the buss so "'shh shh shh'" It was so cute seeing him to the little shh ing action! What a great weekend!

7 comments:

angela hardison said...

How did Megs and Holly escape the pictures? Hopefully I'll be seeing you at their baby shower...!

brentanderrin said...

clark is getting so big! i cant believe it!

mle photography said...

ohhhh my word that picture of robert with clark on his back upside down is probably the epitome of them two. just little buddies who totally understand one another haha i LOVE IT. you guys are so cute

The Clarks said...

Awww! How fun mel! We miss having you and clark on the tip of our fingertips! I just showed Ivy these pics of Clark and she was freaking out! "CLARKY, CLARKY, I wanna pay wif him!

davidandsuzi said...

Man, you guys go to so many fun places. Jealous. Come visit us??? hint, hint!

The Elders said...

Melanie! Your family is so dang cute! I'm so glad I found you on here. Are you in AZ now?

the waites said...

you tell Clark to get ready, Myles is coming to see him in a couple weeks. What a fun trip at pine, I bet it was nice weather. Are you baby hungry??

I have to say as Clark gets older, hes looking alot more Nelson to me.