I know, there are a ton of pictures, but we have had quite the week! Last weekend, we met up with our friends the Perkinsons to make sushi...it was so good and so fun to make! Clark, Cooper, and JR kept busy eating popcicles out on the patio! Then, sometime last week Clark took his first spin on a quad and loved it almost as much as he loved his helmet! Clark loves all things with a motor and some type of steering device, which explains the photos of him clenched to the steering wheel of the boat. Before I get to the boat pictures, let me finish the mid week pictures. The other day we were driving to who know where and I had left my diaper bag in the back next to Clark. I glanced back to check on him only to find that he was having a day day with the wipes. He had pulled out every single wipe and had strewn them about the back seat of the car. It looked like a blizzard of white had blown by! Then yesterday morning, Clark and I met up with some friends at the mall for a weekly singing program/show! They gave us a free little Hot Dog on a Stick Hat (gee thanks!), a paradise cookie, and a little membership card that we are able to use for a free ride every week on the carousel. Clark loved the progrm and kept running away from me and towards the stage! The best part was spending time with friends and the free carousel ride on the new double decker carousel! I seriously had to pry his hands off the pole when the ride came to an end and he was hysterical. I had to take him to the play area to distract him with Kara and his buddy Luke. I have never seen him so energetic and happy! He was running like a mad man with the biggest grin. He was jumping of things, diving down the slide, climbing up the slide, and tripping all over himself! It was hilarious to watch! Oh the day didn't end there. Yesterday afternoon, we headed to the lake with the Perkinsons for some fishing and wakeboarding! The fish were jumping all over the palce, but I think the combo of Clark slapping the water with a paddle and Cooper waving the flag in the water worked to our disadvantage. Luckily Clark and finally stopped crying before we started fishing. When we first got to the lake, Rob backed us into the water and Clark became instantly GLUED to the steering wheel! He couldn't bare to part from it, so we thought maybe Rob could just put him on his lap and Rob could drive the boat, but WHOA HANDS OFF! Clark did not want anyones hands on the steering wheel unless they were his little puddgy sticky hands! Finally after puting along with Clark steering us, we finally grabbed him off and I restrained him! Luckily he finally calmed down and we had a great time!!!!
The video is featuring Cooper Perkinson's first time on a wakeboard!! What a stud!
6 comments:
YOu guys are always having fun!
You better watch out when Clark is 16. There will be no turning back. He will be behind the wheel and gone.
hey melanie,robert and clark i miss you and i love the picture of clark behind the wheel it's so funny i almost wet my pants!!! it was cute to! love (aunt) katie
Melanie-thanks for letting me see the video. I'm still not convinced it was a good idea!! Your little Clark is a DOLL. and you can ask Kasey, I don't say that to everyone!! Do his eyes really look that blue? Gorgeous. leila scurr
Haha! I was really worried Zach was going to go too far. Hows AZ? I miss it there. Things are going well here! SO happy the summer is over!! I'm excited for Kelley to come back in a couple weeks! I miss my sister!
We missed you at the mall today! Maybe next week. Anyway, I'm making my blog private so I need your email so I can send you an invite. :)
So fun! The lake is always fun. That's too funny about Clark and the steering wheel. Guess he's gonna be a lake guy! I love his rosy cheeks and bright blue eyes in these pics. It was fun to visit you guys the other night! We need to hang out and let the boys play - the hubbies can play with flashlights and the babies can play with cars!
Post a Comment