The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Monday, December 8, 2008

Mexican Riviera Cruise

























I know I know sooo many pictures! I would have done a slideshow, but when I go to print my blog I would have to upload the pictures all over again. Anyway, thanks to Platinum Security (the co. rob sold for this summer) we went on an all expense paid for 8 day cruise to the Mexican Riviera. It was SO hard being away from Clark for so long, but I don't think he missed us too much with trips to the zoo, temple lights, carousel rides, playing in the car for HOURS, etc!! Thanks so much to our families who watched Clark...he had SO much fun!

The cruise was wonderful! We had fun meeting up with friends and hanging out into the wee hours of the night. There is so much to write about it is a little overwhelming, but to sum things up we went snorkeling, bodysurfing in GIGANTIC waves, going to private beaches with no one on them, laying out, soaking up the rays (bring on the cancer baby!), eating frozen yogurt by the cones!!!!, checking out the markets, eating great fish tacos, watching the famous cliff divers, enjoying drunk people sing kareokee, diving for dollars with Platinum (Rob was the chanp in his heat and went on to the final round for $1600. No he was not the winner but he ended up collecting $73 in dollar coins), Playing BINGO with platinum ( I got bingo2), playing games, going to shows, eating and more eating. We really had so much fun!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Cara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Oh my word, I can't even begin to say how jealous I am - SO AMAZING!!! How fun to be like newlyweds again... you guys are too fun!! I love it, absolutely love it. Your pics are so incredible - what a blast! And did i mention I'm just a little jealous??? So great.

mle photography said...

melanie you look so beautiful! it looks like you guys had so much fun...i love the "i miss clark" picture, haha. believe me, he missed you guys too! it was so fun to be with him

mle photography said...

p.s. don't ever be sorry for too many pictures, there never can be too many!

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip!! I'm glad you guys had such a good time. But I'm glad you're back so we can do our play dates again. Cruises are the best! I want to hear more about it. Your room looks big with a balcony. Nice!

The Clarks said...

looks like you guys had a blast! So jelous! jk but fr reals i wih i could have gone to all of the places in the pics. ug!

DLonna said...

I am so glad you had so much!!!!

DLonna said...

"Fun" should be the last word of my last comment. Sorry, I should not be blogging late at night!

Unknown said...

oh man that looks so fun mel! and you look great by the way. i miss you.. i think we are goign to try to come up next week.. but i will call you to figure out if you guys can meet up with us or something.. so be awaiting my call:)

Sidney said...

I'm surprised your Mom let you take
Clark back,she got pretty attached.
Looks like you had a great time.

Natalie Hall said...

A wonderful trip indeed! All, in all everything worked out wonderful. Your Mama bonded so closely with little Clark and you got to bond even more with Mr. Hubby. You guys have never taken a bad photo together, what a stunning couple the two of you are.

How fun would a Cruise for a Ray Reunion be??? Not that Pine hasn't served as a great gathering place over the years, but a cruise, that would be so dang fun....