The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy 3 Years to us!!




We have had an eventful weekend with Tom & Jayce's wedding (Rob's youngest brother), Emily's birthday :), and our 3 year anniversary! It was kind of like dejvu attending Jayce & Tom's wedding the day before our anniversary with the same sealer and same luncheon location. I was so in love with Rob when we got married 3 years ago, but I am even more in love with him now. I'm still not sure how I got so lucky!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute couple!! Happy 3 years! We are so glad we have become friends with you guys. You are such a fun couple! So glad the library brought us together. I'm glad you had a fun Christmas! I bet Clark is in heaven with his own choo-choo set and big wheels. So cute. I showed Griffin the pictures of Clark's train set and he loved it!! We'll have to play soon.

The Clarks said...

Happy ani you two! I hope you guys had a good day! we need to hang out!!!

angela hardison said...

Happy Anniversary!

Alisha and Josh said...

You two have not changed- you two are adorable! Happy three years together! Have a wonderful new year's!

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Congrats! It was fun to see ya last night! We need to do that more often.

the waites said...

Congrats you love birds you! What a perfect couple you two are. Im so glad we got to see you guys, Hope everything worked out with Robs computer:)

Jaron & Abby said...

Hey do you have a membership at the zoo? I just got one. We should have a play date there!