How fun. I love weddings. Everyone looks so cute dressed up! We need to get back to our play dates! We miss you guys.
We MUST see you and SOON!! Loved the updates. Will Clark ever stop getting cuter?? If only Paige was just a little younger...
okay if I have a boy I seriously want him to be as cute as clark! No that's not me, I wish that was my stomach. I just think it's funny when I see girls that post a pregnacy belly pic on their blog and they have this flat little stomach.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How fun. I love weddings. Everyone looks so cute dressed up! We need to get back to our play dates! We miss you guys.
We MUST see you and SOON!! Loved the updates. Will Clark ever stop getting cuter?? If only Paige was just a little younger...
okay if I have a boy I seriously want him to be as cute as clark! No that's not me, I wish that was my stomach. I just think it's funny when I see girls that post a pregnacy belly pic on their blog and they have this flat little stomach.
Post a Comment