Go on and brag. it's 11 degrees here in Provo. I'm loving it!!!!! :(
Ug! I wish I was there right now! It is seriously miserable here! Those pics are too cute mel!
Seriously! I am loving this weather! Cute pics of Clarky boy.
melanie, you're so right, i can't get enough of it.
Holy cow - you chopped you hair!!!! I totally love it. You are such a babe. I'm not so sure about this weather though, I'm still in a winter clothing mood. Bah...
Cute pics Mel. Gotta love AZ "winters". Your little guy is adorable.
okay melanie, i told you to watch true beauty but i decided its lame and too scandalous if you haven't watched it already...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Go on and brag. it's 11 degrees here in Provo. I'm loving it!!!!! :(
Ug! I wish I was there right now! It is seriously miserable here! Those pics are too cute mel!
Seriously! I am loving this weather! Cute pics of Clarky boy.
melanie, you're so right, i can't get enough of it.
Holy cow - you chopped you hair!!!! I totally love it. You are such a babe. I'm not so sure about this weather though, I'm still in a winter clothing mood. Bah...
Cute pics Mel. Gotta love AZ "winters". Your little guy is adorable.
okay melanie, i told you to watch true beauty but i decided its lame and too scandalous if you haven't watched it already...
Post a Comment