It doesn't get much better than going to the Zoo, hanging out in the petting farm, picking out fish at the pet store, playing with friends, and of course playing with his minnie aunts! Clark has had a great week!
Oh to be a one year old!! Thanks again for having us over. We had so much fun! Griff loved the fish, trains, cars and sand. So many fun toys! Look at you three with new hair cuts! Cute, cute.
Clark is a lucky (and totally adorable) little guy. And ditto to all the hair comments... it looks great!
Also, thanks so much for your sweet comment. I know you can relate, and it helps to know/remember that others have gone through what I've had to deal with. I'm sure you know how it goes - some days are totally fine, others not so much and it just consumes your thoughts. I'm happy for you that you're on the other end of it, and I hope I'm there someday too :)
12 comments:
I love all the activities you do with Clark. He is so cute! And you chopped your hair! It looks great!
Oh to be a one year old!! Thanks again for having us over. We had so much fun! Griff loved the fish, trains, cars and sand. So many fun toys! Look at you three with new hair cuts! Cute, cute.
Love the Hair Cut! Looks great! We need to plan another play date with everyone
so it wasnt just you who got a little hair cut eh? cute pics!! looks like clarky loces his new fishies!
that is really cute that you got him fish! luke is sad he missed the play date, and i love your new hair!
Hey Melanie! Love the hair cute...little clark just keeps getting cuter and cuter by the day! :-)
Charmed is right!!! I am loving the new do!!! It is seriously so pretty on you. Such great jaw bones you have. If I did that I would look like
Looks like fun!
How did you get your friends' blogs to show when they have been updated?
Thanks!
Clark is a lucky (and totally adorable) little guy. And ditto to all the hair comments... it looks great!
Also, thanks so much for your sweet comment. I know you can relate, and it helps to know/remember that others have gone through what I've had to deal with. I'm sure you know how it goes - some days are totally fine, others not so much and it just consumes your thoughts. I'm happy for you that you're on the other end of it, and I hope I'm there someday too :)
Love ya Mel!
Very cute hair Melanie!! Your little guy is sure cute!
Melanie...... The HAIR is fabulosty!!!!! What a great move, but I hope you know you can wear any style, lovely Mama...
The Picture of Katie and Clark is a must frame.
Dear Melanie,
I loved catching up on your life. Love, I read it all. Aunt Joanne
Post a Comment