The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Christy!









Happy Birthday to my cute sister Christy!!! I usually don't do birthday wishes via blog, but 16 is a pretty big birthday!
16 tid bits on Christy
1. She is a great Volleyball player and plays for Mountain View
2. For the past 10 years she has said she wants to be a fashion designer when she grows up
3. She also wanted to design clothes for dogs, but luckily that phase has passed!
4. She has the thickest, greatest hair
5. She is a facebook junkie
6. After deciding to take up jogging she departed out the front door and 5 minutes later came back in and said, "woo, jogging is NOT my thing!"
7. She often steals my camera and takes a million pictures of herself
8. She has really pretty green eyes
9. She was an all star swimmer and went to 2 city meets
10. She loves lemon juice on her ice. She once squirted a bottle of "real Lemon" in the ice maker
11. She really enjoys looking at fashion magazines.
12. She calls my mom pretty much every day to bring her lunch.
13. She wears a size 9 in shoes
14. Tallest girl of the family
15. She loves to have fun
16. She is a great sister and friend
1

7 comments:

Cara said...

hey you still wanna hang this weekend?

the waites said...

I love that Christy...Happy Birthday Love!

Wish I was home and we could scarf down my moms magic bars she loves.mmmm.

ChristyWeed said...

awh :) thanks mel.

ChristyWeed said...

and yes, i have a blog.

Anonymous said...

Cute post about your cute sister! Sixteen - what a fun age! Hope you girls had fun shopping!

Amy said...

A whole episode of Thomas before going back to bed??? Wow, you are quite the woman.

Oh your sister is so cute! 16 - what a fun bday - I'm sure all the guys are excited to have her on the market! And did I already mention that I totally LOVE your haircut?? Seriously - it looks great!

Sidney said...

Love that Christy