The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Pool In February!











The weather has been so nice...upper 70's and I think even 80 today. I don't know if I owe my thanks to global warming or what, but I am loving it. My tune my change come July and August, although I really don't mind the heat. I will gladly take the blistering summers over the cold, bitter winters ANYDAY! I love AZ! Anyway, in our community the pool is heated year long, so Clark and I shared a day at the pool yesterday and he was in HEAVEN! It was still a bit chilly for my, but Clark didn't mind and spent an hour splashing around on the steps and playing with the pool railings as you can see from the video. I have a feeling we will be living in the pool this summer!! Happy winter to you all!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

can i move there for the winter?!?! ugh I am sick of snow! :-)

Anonymous said...

That is why I, too, love AZ!! Swimming in February! Doesn't get any better than that. I hope this wonderful weather continues. Love the vid of Clark hanging on the bar. Griff would do the same thing!

Cara said...

Girl you're brave, maybe we'll give it a try soon, I saw people there today too! Those are the cutest pictures of Clark as always.

angela hardison said...

I'm glad atleast some people like the weather here... I HATE that it's already hot. Maybe I'll change my mind once I have kids and can go swim in February. But probably not :)

Clark's such a cutie. I'll see you tomorrow (yay)!

Weedpatch said...

He's looking so grown up!

Weedpatch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cara said...

Melanie! In response to your comment on my blog about the Bachelor, I love Jillian too! She is definitely my favorite, she's got the most depth and she's super nice. They seem like they would be perfect together. I agree about Molly, something about her bugs but I'm not sure what it is. And, Rob can come to the finally party! I'll check out your friend's blog.

Cardon & Whitney said...

That weather looks AMAZING, and so does little Clark! I can't stand how cute he is!! His eyes and hair are to die for.