The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Monday, February 16, 2009

GOING PRIVATE

Too many hits from weird countries and it is making me a little nervous. Apparently sicko creeps are taking innocent pictures of kids off of family blogs and using them in child porn sites. I would rather be safe then sorry. We would love to invite all you nice people to our blog so leave your email or text me your email address. Thanks

44 comments:

Anonymous said...

please invite me!

kelleyairapetov at hotmail

jillian said...

jillypilly15@hotmail.com

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric said...

I'll take an invite! cirenos at gmail dot com

howelltree said...

Hope you guys are doing well. Add me to your list. I love keeping up with your family!

kristenhowell@gmail.com

Brittany~ Mrs. Arizona American Spirit said...

brittany (dot) nikolaus (at) gmail (dot) com

:-)

Mallory Nikolaus said...

invite us! mallorynikolaus@gmail.com

Kippy said...

kippy duffin at gmail

Ashley said...

hey mel! its ashley duffin... i would love to have an invite.... ashleyduffin@gmail.com

The John Family said...

its shari.john@gmail.com

Jen&Joe said...

were going private too! I just been lazy about updating it on my blog yet.. So i ll need your e mail address as well!

jennysteiner@gmail.com

Unknown said...

aareanjergensen@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

by the way...how do you see your hits?!?! I would like to know...eventhough we don't have kids that is way creepy!

Natalie Hall said...

nataliehall@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I've been getting weird comments too! Such freaks out there. tuckeho@hotmail.com

Jaron & Abby said...

abbym17@gmail.com

Edwards Fam said...

I enjoyed your post of "your story". Being a cousin and all, I was curious how you met your husband:) I love seeing your little Clark grow up...he is adorable.
aweed03@aol.com

K.C. + Sherry Layton said...

good idea! here is my email.. kandslayton@live.com

Emily Widdison said...

emily.widdison@gmail.com

Mary Davis said...

tndavis2thdoc@cox.net :)

Kathryn said...

Hey Melanie! I would love to be invited to continue to follow the updates on your blog. Thanks. Kathryn Hallsted - softballkitkat@hotmail.com

Ashley said...

Love your blog, Melanie!

weedashley (at) gmail (dot) com

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

cocopetunia@gmail.com

DLonna said...

hook me up mel.

thanks, dlonna and wayne

Unknown said...

I'd love an invite! I peek at your blog from time to time!

foreverfamily04@Hotmail.com

angela hardison said...

me, of course.

angelahardison@gmail.com

the waites said...

rachwaite@hotmail.com

davidandsuzi said...

suzijane@gmail.com

Cardon & Whitney said...

whitsmith4@yahoo.com

John and Melanie said...

I know, I still need to go private too!
john.gochnour@gmail.com

Brittany said...

I'll take an invite!staley_girl@hotmail.com

Katie B. said...

Every now and then I stumble across your blog and love to see what you and your cute family are up to!

ktbuhl@gmail.com

Holli said...

nbtblondie@hotmail.com

Natalie Hall said...

sign me up sidneymadsen@hotmail.com

Sidney said...

oops looks like Natalie was on my computer

Unknown said...

csnalder@hotmail.com

The Elders said...

Hey Melanie it's Laura! Everyone is going private now. I feel like maybe we should too. eh. anyway our email is mesaelders@gmail.com.

Morgan Lauren & Emery said...

invite me too! lrenpew@gmail.com

Morgan Lauren & Emery said...

invite me too! lrenpew@gmail.com

Jessica and Bryce said...

jessica.callister@gmail.com

Krystal Arnett said...

Hey Melanie, you have the cuttest little family. If you go private, I would love an invite.

krystal.arnett@gmail.com

Kelsey and Cory said...

Kelseyjo85@hotmail.com!!

Kelsey and Cory said...

Kelseyjo85@hotmail.com!!

Kelsey and Cory said...

Kelseyjo85@hotmail.com!!