Friday, Clark and I met Rob on his break and went to the train park to ride the train and then afterwards got cupcakes at Sprinkles. I think coconut is my new favorite. Saturday, Rob had work in the evening so we went to an afternoon movie and grabbed lunch. It is always fun when we get time to hangout. That night I had a hot date with my other little valentine. Clark and I ate dinner together and then made white chocolate lava cakes and watched one of his movies. It was a great Valentines day and I am just grateful for two great boys in my life.
So, on the whole private matter....I really hate when I come across someone I know and I click to find that their blog is private and I have no way of letting them know I want to be invited, so I am hesitant about going private, but then again don't want strange people looking at our family pictures etc. I found this site where I can monitor the people who visit and where they come from, how long they stay,etc. So I am gonna keep a close eye on it. Oh, decisions decisions.
7 comments:
You are just too cute!!! What a fun weekend. we need to go try out the train park...heard so many good things!!
Also...about the private blog thing...I am so there with you. I know personally I don't check the private blogs nearly as much...and I get so bugged that they don't show up on my little feeder telling me that they got updated...but I also don't want to be a bad mom if there's crazy stalkers looking at my girls. My little sight meter tells me as well where people are coming from...and so far no crazys here..so we will leave it the way it is for now!! Good luck!!
I am having the same dilemma with my blog! I made it private but then had people say they couldn't get on it so I made it public again.....at least for now. Im not sure what I am going to do. Anyway, it looks like you guys are doing great! I love your short hair! It makes me want to cut mine!
Melanie, whats the website where you can get the feeder?
wait I thought that you already had the moniter on before you decided to go private??? Even though you can moniter it, its not going to block people from coming to it silly. What you probably need to do is set up a right click disabler....so that people cannot copy clarky's pics and put them up on their sick little websites.
Hey Melanie! Your Blog is so cute, not to mention your and Rob's little man! He is ADORABLE! He must be same or close to the same age as mine! We should totally plan a play date sometime!
I love you hair!! So cute!
Well good thing I caught you before you went private- but if you do let me know because I want to be invited. Well we should get together sometime and plan a pla ydate we can take Rob and Kevin along too I guess!
Post a Comment