

This past week Clark has been sick...poor guy! He had that awful hand, foot and mouth disease where they get red bumps all over those particular areas along with high fevers and long uncomfortable nights. I think we are finally out of the woods and now we are just waiting for the sores around his mouth to go away. Last weekend he went to Katie and Chloe's school carnival and spent the majority of his tickets riding the train. After I pulled him from the train, I distracted him with the hula hoop contest going on at the basketball courts. Not gonna lie, I totally thought I still had it, but was pretty disappointed when I cam to the realization that I no longer know how to keep a hula hoop going!!! I had fun watching Clark jam out to the tunes and do his famous stomp/quick feet dance. The boy has some serious moves and often rocks out with me in the back seat of the car. The carnival was a real treat. He loves loves loves hanging out with his aunts and gets lots of attention from them...so thanks girls for being so good to Clark. Clark is my best buddy and we love him SO much!
6 comments:
I had no idea Clark was so sick, I'm glad he's getting better, that sounds horrible. What a cute little guy.
I'm curious now to see if I could still hulahoop.:)
That is so sad...but he is still so darn cute!! Sorry he was so sick!!! I wanna see pictures of you trying to hula!! :)
he's so freakin cute! I cannot WAIT until Carter is as big as him! I'm gonna try to come to book club! What was the name of the book? Hunger(y) something? Hunger games? was that it? haha! I totally forgot!
Let me know!
I'm glad Clarkie is getting better! I had fun at the gym with you this morning! We gotta keep this up! It'll be fun! See you tomorrow!
I've heard about this hand, foot, and mouth thing and I'm so sad that Clark had to get it. Poor guy. I hope he is better by now!
He is such a handsome guy!! time for ANOTHER ONE!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment