
The weather has been so nice! Today while Rob was changing the oil and washing the cars, and Clark was napping, I went on a bike ride on my lovely red beach cruiser I don't use near enough! We just ordered a double jogger/bike trailer and I can't wait to put it to good use!!!! Clark will be in heaven! The boy love the outdoors!!! He loves the playground, but he loves the grassy field way more! He just runs and runs and attempts to roll down the hills. He is so dang cute and we love him to pieces!
5 comments:
Cute hair! I love it!
such a lover boy! I think Myles is becoming more snuggly, I give him his blankine and YES passifier. I then put Cars on and he is MR Snuggles:)
I love your headband, it looks so darling with your cut.
hey when are we having #2???
clark's shirt is AWESOME
Hey! I am so jealous you have a Sprinkles! I hear they are the best. I will have to place an order sometime. I keep thinking the same thing about this summer. I am really sad that we aren't going out only because it's fun to hang out. And I'm not pregnant this year so it would have been even more fun.
Love your cute necklaces and headbands!!!
Post a Comment