

We went to the Zoo this morning and had so much fun!!! We stopped off to get the Zoo pass from my parents and Katie and Chloe were just getting ready to head off for school, but there was a change of plans when they heard we were taking Clark to the Zoo. Clark was very excited to have the girls accompany him. We met up with Steve, Kelly and our 2 nieces (Happy 4th Birthday Alyssa!) The weather was good and the company was great!
3 comments:
The zoo is the best, Clark must love his Aunts!
p.s. I hear you have a new awesome VT companion!jk
I am glad to see Clark is doing better, we missed him at church! Hope all is well with you guys.
Hi Mel! Clark is so cute! And your little sisters are so cute too! I can't believe Chloe used to be in my sunbeam class, she is so big now. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment