The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lehi Days









I grew up loving Lehi Days..the Friday night dance, the rodeo on Saturday, Cotton Candy, snow cones, Catching chickens, the BBQ etc. Clark loved riding the horses this year. We had to pull him from the saddle, but it was worth it. We were pretty sad we missed the toddler chicken run, but there is always next year! The highlight for me this year was seeing my boys in their boots!

3 comments:

the waites said...

oh stop it this instant! I just love a boy in some boots. I hope Rob was wearing some. Clarky is thee cutest! I do wish we could have play dates everyday. They would be best buddies, I kmow it:)

Kelly said...

Oh that looks so fun! I love the pic of clark smiling with that empty tupperware bowl. What a huge, cute smile! He always looks so busy or so happy in all his pictures.

Sidney said...

I sure wish I'd kept Romans first pair of boots. Bright red. I think they even got passed on to Michael for a while. Be sure to keep Clarks