The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cool Springs Ruins Campout




















A couple of weekends ago Rob and his buddies, Dave and Brandon, went camping. After a cold night in a small tent they woke up and went on a adventurous hike and came upon an opening in the side of a mountain. They found the coolest Indian ruins. The dwelling went straight through the interior of a mountain and had an opening on the other. They found all sorts of pottery and strangest of all...old corn on the cob. I was so surprised that people had left things and not carried them off. Like most boys, Rob didn't give me a ton of details, but I thought I would post his pictures and let you know that he had a great time! :)

2 comments:

Cheltsie Spils said...

Yay! You showed off your new haircut! We only got to see it in a pony at Holly's house warming party.Its really cute. I wish I had the guts to try to cut my hair I'm starting to drown in it.

the waites said...

any treasure or hidden keys??