



A couple days ago, my sisters Chloe and Christy came over to hangout. I am so glad Christy and Chloe are good sports about modeling my headbands and necklaces for etsy, bc I hate it! It looked so fun, even Clark wanted to join in on the picture fun!! After some pictures, we went to the park and had races in the grass and played on the playground. It is always fun having the girls over!!
***PS- My brothers girlfriend (who I love) Melissa just got a new job as an estitition at Jon Ric salon in the Tempe Market Place. She has been working as an estitition for over a year now in Scottsdale, and is trying to build up her clientele at this new place.
She is giving really great discounts on waxing, facials, peels, microdermabrasion, ETC. SPREAD THE WORD!!
Tu: 11-8pm
Wed-Fri: 1-8pm
4 comments:
HOW FUN TO HAVE YOUR SISTERS COME HANG OUT!
WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND GO OUT ON A GROUP DATE IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED. AND IF SO MAYBE THE GIBBS TOO. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
Your sisters are adorable. Speaking of... how old is Christy? Does she have a boyfriend? Haha, I need to find my bro-in-law a wife!
Also, hooray for the Etsy store! I want a necklace... maybe I can come by sometime and see what you have/explain what I'd love for you to make me :)
Melanie, look at these photos, adorable! Love the headband on Chloe!
I'm still laughing at how well Clark bows. He's ready for musical theatre...
hahaha I'm only 16 Angela sorry!
Post a Comment