

Thursday night, Christy and I met up with Melissa and her friends for a little bachelorette dinner party and had so much fun on Mill! We loved all of those fun girls! Friday I was covered in frosting, flour, etc! I had so much fun trying out a new red velvet recipe and sugar cookies with rolled fondant! The Shower on Saturday was so fun! Melissa was too cute...she immediately got up and gave everyone a hug for their gift. The wedding day countdown is on!
4 comments:
The cupcakes and cookies look very cute!
Bitten used to be sold at Steve and Barry's but I think they just closed down. Look online...maybe she decided to sell her line that way now.
How fun Melanie! I love showers of any kind.
Showers are so fun! Always full of yummy food. Your cookies are so cute and your cupcakes look delish! Such a little baker you are. I might have to make some sugar cookies because I can't stop thinking about them.
Post a Comment