Happy Birthday Mom! I hope you don't kill me for announcing your age, but you look 30 so who cares! You are the greatest and I love you!! You still got it! I am excited to celebrate tonight at Wicked! WOOTWOOT!
25 Things about my mom b/c no one would read 50:
1. She is completely selfless
2. She has got great dance moves that everyone in the family can attest to
3. She is always up for anything
4. She always has a clean house!
5. She would wait up for me when I would come home on the weekends to get a play by play of the evenings events
6. She was always home when I would get home from school to sit down and go through my backpack and ask about my day(she still does with katie and chloe)
7. We talk every day
8. We always have to wait for her to start movies and then once she finally sits down , she is asleep 15 minutes into the show
9. She loves her purple lamborgine (Sp?) road bike
10. She is the second youngest of 11 kids
11. She graduated from BYU in Spanish
12. She served a mission to Bolivia
13. She has a great voice and sings in church and other functions all of the time
14. She still can do back flips on the tramp
15. She was in student council all through jr. high and Highschool and always wanted her kids to run for office, but we never did even after she thought up multiple slogans we could use
16. She doesn't swim until the water is at least 80 degrees
17. She puts a ton of butter on her bread
18. She has webbed toes :)
19. She won't wear flats b/c she says she is too short (5'2)
20. Her favorite color is purple (hence the purple road bike)
21. She always sings...but usually is WAY off on the words "food glorious food, hot mustard and ketchup.", there are many examples
22. She locks up ice cream and treats in the freezer and other treats in the cupbaord
23. She loves junior mints
24. Her favorite movie is Gone with the wind ( I was named after Melanie)
25 She is the greatest MOM!
5 comments:
Thanks Mel you're a sweetheart and you made me laugh
Oh all so right on, I had to laugh. She is and always will be young at heart I think thats a blessing for being the baby of the family
Happy Birthday Julie! Wow, you look great! I think all the Ray sisters have the fountain of youth hidden somewhere in their backyards.All 25 were impressive but i am most impressed with #14. WOW!
Gone with the Wind is probably one of my very favorites 2 and you're name after Melanie, I love it! OK I like you even more, your mom is cool, glad you got to go to Wicked.
Post a Comment