The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

what we do to survive this ridiculous heat









1. Enjoy BBQ and swimming in the evenings with friends.(Thanks Brent and Erin for the amazing fish tacos!)
2. Sweat it out in a blow up jump castle. (Can you tell how sweaty Clark is?! The boys had so much fun, until Clark and Logan got trapped in the net as it collapsed!)
3. Buzz your head. (I swear Clark turned into a man once his hair was gone)
4. The zoo is way to hot, so we got to Bass Pro Shop and Sportsman Warehouse to look at their real stuffed animals...Clark gets a kick out of pushing their mini shopping carts!
5. Order more thomas trains off ebay and play with them for hours on end indoors. Clark is officially obsessed. ( We can't leave the house unless I allow him to pack up every train in a plastic bag to tote around with us on our errands.)

Why do we live in AZ again? August is going to be disgusting! But really though, I would much rather live where it is hot than snowy and cold...guess I am in the right place after all.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Melanie, so cute, I love good times.

Unknown said...

HAHA! Oh I do not miss the heat down there! We used to just go shopping for the blast of AC. We shaved Jonah's head too because of the heat! Too bad Clark and Jonah can't play together. Jonah is Also OBSESSED with Thomas and trains. You should really get Clark Geo Tracks.I bet he would love it. Jonah and his cousins will play with those for hours and hours a day.