The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Monday, August 3, 2009

Ok, I am really going Private this time!!!

I know a while back, I got a lot of your emails, but incase we missed you leave us your email and Ill send you an invite. GOING PRIVATE SATURDAY

36 comments:

angela hardison said...

did i already leave it for you? oh well here it is again. p.s. i miss you!

angelahardison@gmail.com

howelltree said...

Hey Melanie. Your family is darling! We had a lot of fun being with your parents and sisters at grandma's funeral. I love keeping up with your side of the family. Add me to the list:

kristenhowell@gmail.com

Cara said...

You're gonna be one of us, I'll welcome you to the private group. Let me know if you don't have my email (like I'm gonna leave it)?:) I'm so paranoid.

Adell said...

can't remember if I left mine...adellgoff@gmail.com
can we re-start our book club?!

Anonymous said...

hi melanie, i don't know if you remember me, but i met you through shari. She talks about you lots and i've kept up with your blog through her page! so if thats okay i'd like to be added! coridanielle@hotmail.com
Thanks! cori baker

Emily said...

Hey there! My email is snowhite1226@yahoo.com.

brandandbrit said...

Here is my email
prettyflowers80@hotmail.com

Emily Widdison said...

emily.widdison@gmail.com

Jaron & Abby said...

I don't remember if I left you my email address. Here it is
abbym17@gmail.com

Unknown said...

aareanjergensen@hotmail.com

i can't remember if I wrote it last time or not?! But I'd love to keep reading and being your bloggy friend! :-) p.s. I sent my sister to your etsy shop and she loved your stuff. so hopefully more business for you?! yay!

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

I don't remember if I left mine before!

cocopetunia@gmail.com

Whitney and Michael said...

i can't remember if i did or not... whitneyjade@gmail.com

Brittany said...

brittanyvstaley@gmail.com

Katie Dunn said...

I am Jillian Farnsworth's cousin and I love reading your blog and would love an invite!!!

The Bowles said...

hi melanie, i don't know if you remember me but i'm a friend of meagan ray's from high school. i love seeing your cute family!

my blogging email address is bradbowles3@gmail.com

thanks
raylene killian bowles

jillian said...

I dont remember if i did or not so.....jillypilly15@hotmail.com

Mary Davis said...

I can't remember if I sent it to you last time.....
tndavis2thdoc@cox.net

Unknown said...

kristenmillecam@hotmail.com

Thanks love!

Ali said...

send one to me for sure!

ali.evans@gmail.com

(Ali Rob's cousin)

The Elders said...

I can't remember if I left mine or not... so here ya go! mesaelders@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

ha I forgot to leave a comment! glad I didn't miss the deadline:)

kelleyairapetov@hotmail.com

brentanderrin said...

errinmartindale@hotmail.com

mle photography said...

put me on there! emilynporter@gmail

K.C. + Sherry Layton said...

Hey i would like to be added! i am also going private soon so leave your address on mine if you would like! sherryladawn11@hotmail.com

Chris and Christy said...

cscotthorne@gmail.com :)

Unknown said...

I love to read your blog. There are crazy people out there.

foreverfamily04@hotmail.com

The Perkinsons said...

We want in! kaseyscurr@hotmail.com

linznkidz said...

melanie - i would love an invite to your private blog - we are private too - its the only way to go!! my email is ldizzleg@gmail.com...thanks!!

Kyle & Savannah said...

savannah23j@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you have it but here is is. csnalder@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

You know my address!

Hillary said...

hillarylynnwarlick@gmail.com

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

hey it's jenny and chris....please include us cbolson27@hotmail.com. Thanks babe!

Jenny : )

Mallory Nikolaus said...

msllorynikolaus@gmail.com

Edwards Fam said...

I love the world of blogging where we can keep in touch with cousins. Your family is adorable:)

amywedwards@gmail.com

Shalayne and Clayton said...

Hey, I love looking at your cute pictures! claytonsmail@gmail.com