My brother Michael, my dad, and sis. Chloe all had birthdays in August. Clark got pretty good at singing "Happy Birthday" (cutest video, not his best rendition, but oh well) and demanding cake once the song was sung! Chloe's surprise party was the most fun for mr. Clark. He got to hide with all the girls and jump out when Chloe walked through the doors. He followed all the girls around and jumped right up into his chair when it was time to eat. He is such a little muffin and I could just squeeze him all day if he would et me! p.s just ate a coconut M&M...SO GOOD! only at walgreens, go grab a bag!
2 comments:
happy birthday!!!
how did you switch all your stuff to a different blog without deleting everything? i have been wondering if i could???
We've had a ton of family birthdays this month too. It's been crazy.
I've been reminiscing about Chicago for the past few hours. A few things: remember that millipede thing I forced you to kill because I was screaming and scared? Also, you thinking you could suvive on wheat thins, bananas and cool whip? And lots of boy drama. Me, you and Lindsay sharing a bed...haha. Why didn't I keep a journal during those months?!
Post a Comment