The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bun in the Oven


Yes, Baby #2 is on its way. Im only 11 weeks, so i've got a long ways to go until March 20, but I thought I'd let you friends and family know just in case you spot me in my pjs at the grocery store looking like Im about to hurl. :) Clark, Rob and I are so excited and grateful for the new addition coming kinda( but not really )soon.

19 comments:

Emily said...

So exciting! Congrats!

Whitney and Michael said...

o mel thats so exciting! congrats!!!

Brittany said...

Congratulations!

K.C. + Sherry Layton said...

Congradulations!!!!! great news!!

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

I am so excited for you guys...but sorry you are feeling sick. That's the worst! Is it different this time around? (Especially since you have a toddler!!)
Congrats!

Chris and Christy said...

oh that is way exciting! congrats :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! Everyone is pregnant right now!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats!!! Can't wait to find out what it's going to be!

Anne said...

Congratulations. We are looking forward to your cute addition.

Mary Davis said...

Bun in the oven......I've never heard that one before!! Congrats! We are so excited for you!

the waites said...

Im so excited for you! And so jealous. Hopefully I can get some of that bun in my oven too! Cant wait to see you, I get there the 20th.

Anonymous said...

Yay! So excited for you! Maybe your pregnant vibes will rub off on me!

Unknown said...

oh congrats mel!!!!!!

Edwards Fam said...

Congratulations!!

Cara said...

K I can get into your blog now! Congrats! OMG I'm so surprised, jk, I can't wait until March for Grant to have a little friend now. Hope the sickness is getting better.

Morgan Lauren & Emery said...

yay!!! every time i look at your blog i look to see if you're preggo again and low and behold the day has come!! congratulations!!

Holli said...

so exciting...congratulations you guys :)

Rachel said...

Congratulations!!! Also - we need to have a girls night soon!

Unknown said...

i actually was thinking about you the other day and wondering, hmm when is mel going to have baby #2... and then i realized i hadn't checked your blog in awhile and tadah! baby #2! yay mel! i am so excited for you guys!!!!!!