The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Clark in action at Nursery






I stole these pictures off one of Clark's nursery teachers blogs. Rob and I always say how we would love to be a fly on the wall in nursery on Sundays to see Clark in action. He loves nursery...but it did take about 2 months in the beginning for him to get used to the idea of being dropped off. I love singing nursery songs with him at home and am amazed how well he can remember all of the words. He also really loves snack time, so I hear. He is always the first one to ask for seconds and thirds! Clark is so lucky to have great nursery leaders!

ps..is it just me or is having a private blog so BORING! I have no motivation to post b/c i know no one is looking anymore.

9 comments:

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Haha totally! I feel like no one cares about my blog anymore. But I still look at yours so you have at least one reader! PS I saw those pics of Clark on Alisse's blog (she's my cousin!)

Tiffany said...

I'm still looking!!
And he is so dang cute!! You are SO lucky to have the Baldwins...they are the best!!

Brittany said...

Still looking. Keep those pictures coming!

Cara said...

i'm looking! the key is to post often so people will know there will most likely be something new!:) Clark is the cutest.

Cara said...

i keep forgettingto ask you about rob's grandpa, hope everyone is doing alright.

Unknown said...

he is so cute Mel! Okay about the private blog thing...I'll admit I look less then I use to, but it just makes it that much better when I do b/c there's lots to look at! :-) Just remember, only the important people are looking at your blog! haha

Emily Porter said...

I still look! haha love you guys.

Unknown said...

I felt the same way about being private-- so I un-did mine. Plus I had some family members who couldn't figure out how to set up a google account!

Unknown said...

i still look mel! but i hear ya, basically only my family looks at mine and that's usually only when i tell them i put up something new. makes me wanna take it off private.