The Nelsons
Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson
Friday, January 22, 2010
The Clarky Club House is Finished!
Over the last 2 months, Rob has spent most of his free time (which isn't very plentiful these days) on creating a little room under the stairs. I am so grateful to have such a handy husband. He put in the door, framed everything, drywalled, put in can lights, wired everything, textured, painted, carpeted etc. It is perfect for Clark and his toys...he is in heaven to say the least! He has been calling it his "clarky clubhouse" and loves having his friends over to play. Rob even rigged up a little swing for inside the playroom. When I peek inside to check on Clark I often find him swinging back and forth having a gay 'ol time singing or talking to himself. Last weekend we had Aunt Katie and Chloe over for a slumber party. I hardly saw or heard them b/c they were playing in the "clubhouse." After Rob's hour long bedtime story both girls are convinced he should write books! Rob is seriously the best at entertaining and playing and I love that about him...he always makes everything so fun!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment