The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Friday, January 22, 2010

Rainy Days






Yes, we are loving all of this rain! Clark especially loves being out in the rain! The other day I couldn't get him to come inside without bribing him with a cup of hot chocolate.

6 comments:

angela hardison said...

he's getting so old! cute pictures. the rain makes me so happy it's a little ridiculous.

Edwards Fam said...

He looks like such a little boy now! So cute!! Hope the pregnancy is going well:)

The Elders said...

Melanie he is so cut and so BIG! it's crazy how time flies!

Melissa said...

great pictures! you are really talented my dear!

Weedpatch said...

We love all those things about Rob too, couldn't have asked for a more perfect son-in-law. Cute pictures Mel do you have any from the shower?

the waites said...

Mlyes and I just looked at Clarks Thomas train for about 10 minutes. Not kidding. Then if that wasnt enough he spotted buzz and woody in his hand. I told him thats what rich kids have. Such a hunk that Clark! How are you feeling?? HOw much longer?? Are we ready for this??? AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!