Oh my, he's adorable! Congrats!! And you look way too pretty to have just delivered a baby. What a cute family of four! Can't wait to meet the little guy.
just as I thought, Clarks clone. So sweet Mel! I love the name-fits him well. All the sudden Clark looks ancient. I cant wait to hear more details. So happy for you guys! Secretly wish it was me. WA!WA! 7 more weeks.ugh!
yay mel! kurt is SO cute! and how cute is clark with him! you look great. i hope it all went well.. i was thinking about!! can't wait to hear the details!
15 comments:
I'm eating up those pictures! Seriously, he is soooo cute! The prefect little handsome baby. He looks just like Clark its awesome. Congratulations!!!
He is just darling. Do you think he looks like Clark? They are both the cutest boys. Congrats!!
Congrats! He's adorable!
So cute...congrats guys!!!
Oh my, he's adorable! Congrats!! And you look way too pretty to have just delivered a baby. What a cute family of four! Can't wait to meet the little guy.
ahhhhhh....... I have been waiting for these!!!!!
just as I thought, Clarks clone. So sweet Mel! I love the name-fits him well. All the sudden Clark looks ancient. I cant wait to hear more details. So happy for you guys! Secretly wish it was me. WA!WA! 7 more weeks.ugh!
xoxo
yay mel! kurt is SO cute! and how cute is clark with him! you look great. i hope it all went well.. i was thinking about!! can't wait to hear the details!
Congratulations! I kept looking for photos of the sweet little guy since your mom said something about it on facebook. What a cute family!!
congrats Mel!!! He is sooo cute!
awe he is adorable!! looks like everything went well! congrats! I can wait to meet my little man!
So cute! He was little! I still need to come see him!
love him mel!!! Clarky looks so proud:) Cant wait to me him.. why cant we live in the same state!!! UGGGG! Some day:)
oh my i can't believe he's here already! congrats you guys! Looks like he's got those full clarky lips!
those pics are so so precious! What a beautiful baby!
oh ya and you look AMAMZING after delivering! YOu are so beautiful
Post a Comment